Monday 31 August 2009

Another path

I really couldn't see the wood for the weeds today and so I have just been hacking away until I cleared another, tiny, bit of path and another way into the end of the garden. The apple tree looks better but its poor branches on one side have really suffered from the neglect of the last few years, although there are some fine looking apples on it!I had just over an hour today and it is enough to make a difference but there is still so much to do. I will have most of wednesday this week and then I am hoping to have a whole two days next week.
As I garden I think. I think about writing. As I write I think about gardening. Can anything be better?

Apples are the fruit of transformation. So I invoke spirit of Apple to help bring transformation to this spot.




No comments:

Post a Comment